deserves to be on the internet
A Web Design Company with Experience
Only after several years we, as web design company, realize that the most beautiful web designs are the ones that generate valuable traffic and thus makes more sales. That is why, besides a professional and engaging website design that matches your brand vision, we develop a conversion focused web strategy to promote your business. We integrate a opt-in software to increase conversion and leads, we will drive traffic from Google and Bing search engines and social media, we train you and your staff how to manage the website in order to grow your customer base.
The integrated tools in your website will allow you to measure the online marketing effort and sales, that way you can compare which channel is working better for your company: Adwords, Facebook ads, youtube, SEO, Content Marketing, eMailing, LinkedIn, etc. It’s a good idea to measure your return on investment (ROI).
Manageable Website Design
In the past, it was enough for a company to use: Who we are, Mission, Vision, Services and Contact Form. It was used to be done with a simple HTML.
Today, you need a CMS, a Content Management System or you will be eaten by your competitors. This is why:
• With a CMS you will position better in Google search results for the service or product you are selling, not just for the name of your company.
• You and your employees will be able to manage and control the whole website content in a friendly manner, no technical skills needed. You will be able to create, update and share anytime, you won’t need us for this.
• Your new content will be indexed by Google and Bing, faster.
• You will capture more leads because we will increase your traffic, and more traffic means more sales.
• You will save a lot of money on website maintenance and support because you will be able to add a promotion, publish an article or create a new service by your own. (or by us, only if your prefer it).
Accept credit cards in your website
With a secure shopping cart you can sell anywhere in the world. Take orders in any currency or any language and use the most convenient payment method for your business: Paypal, Stripe, 2Checkout or any other. You will get notified by email or mobile when a new order comes in. Provide your customers with tracking info for their orders from UPS, USPS, Fedex or any other major shipping company.
iOS and Android Apps
There are two ways to achieve a mobile application: developing a native application for each platform: iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry, etc; or creating a multi-platform application. Both are correct ways, but we recommend the multi-platform solution for a low-medium budget.
If you are looking for a regular app similar or equal to your business website, e-Commerce, directory, blog, forum or daily deals, go multi-platform; this way you will have everything integrated. As soon as you update the website content, your Android and iOS app will also be updated in real time.
You will also save in development time, you will get a centralized administration, maintenance and updating will be cheaper. Your app will be compatible with the majority of smartphones in the market. This is a huge advantage over your competition.